HR Consultant needed in Newham £23ph PAYE - Reference:RQ419195
Ideally looking for -
1. experience in managing Employee relations cases
2. experience with leading on organisational/transformational change processes
3. an understanding of the context of HR and best practice
4. advise on HR policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvements?
5. TUPE experience (in/out)
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services