Mainstream Primary School
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
A lovely Multicultural Primary School located in Tower Hamlets are looking for a Nursery Nurse.
- Term-time only
- To start after Easter half-term
- £80-90 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be working in partnership with the Nursery Teacher to reinforce learning. Your role will entail you planning and delivering activities in line with the EYFS. Furthermore you will be carrying out observations and reports. You will hold a CACHE/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or Equivalent. You will be joining an amazing and supportive team!
As a Nursery Nurse you will:
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Be able to effectively carry out observations and reports.
- Be able to work using your own initiative.
- Have good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
If this sounds like you please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education