Water Hygiene / Water Treatment Engineer
- Monday to Friday
The company has over 30 years of industry experience leading them to be one of the industry’s recognised specialists who can provide both a centre of excellence laboratory and field based technical and pioneering solutions to issues faced whilst working with water services.
Due to continued growth in the Northern Ireland market, they are recruiting and are keen to meet with qualified engineers within the water hygiene/water treatment industry.
- Plumbing skills/remedial works
- Closed system testing
- Closed system flushing & dosing
- TMV/TMT servicing
- Water softener installation & servicing
- Cooling tower testing/maintenance
- Chlorine Dioxide or other secondary disinfection servicing
- Steam boilers testing/analysis
- Hot water Calorifier/Storage Vessel internal inspections
- Direct mains & cold-water storage tank disinfection's.
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Water Hygiene and/or Water Treatment: 3 years
- Driving (Required)
- Security Clearance (EG CTC, Access NI, MOD) (Preferred)
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
plus generous package
- Industry Sector Other