Senior EIA (Environmental impact assessment) Consultant
My clients are a well-established consultancy with multiple UK offices and covering a wide range of projects. Do you share their passion for Ecology and Environmental Services?
If so then read on to find out about this fantastic opportunity!
The position of Senior EIA Consultant will be based from this clients Manchester office, with the expectation that much of the field based work will require regular travel and flexibility towards working hours. The role is an addition to the current established team and is due to the continued growth and success of the business, you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded individuals who share the same passion for their work.
The main focus of this position is to Manage and deliver Environmental impact assessments, providing consultancy to clients across a wide range of projects, therefore previous experience managing EIAs is essential to be considered. Applicants should be confident in client facing consultations, capable of working across a number of environmental aspects and coordinating with a wider team.
The successful Ecologist will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 4years previous experience in EIA consultancy.
- Degree in environmental science or related subject.
- Detailed knowledge of the EIA process and UK regulations.
- Membership of relevant professional body such as IEMA.
- Ability to record, produce and deliver high quality reports.
- Excellent communicator, highly self-organised and ability to work within a team structure.
- Full driving licence.
The successful Senior EIA Consultant can expect to earn a salary of circa £40,000 (Dependant on experience), benefits package and a clear progression pathway within the company for growth.
Get in contact for more details and an confidential discussion, [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)