I am currently supporting my client for the appointment of a CI Engineer to join their established Manufacturing/Engineering team on a permanent basis in the Sunderland area.
If you are wanting an autonomous role where you can drive change and process improvements, then this is a fantastic role for you!
Job Description of an CI Engineer
- Review current processes with a view to improve and develop.
- Review current technologies and machinery used and engage in the budget process. Recommend investments, new machinery, new techniques with a specific focus on productivity, energy consumption and environmental aspects
- Champion and oversee the company’s Lean Management system
- Implement 5S, reduce waste and improve line balancing where appropriate, identify machine issues current and outstanding that may restrict performance and root cause the relevant issues
Skills & experience of an CI Engineer
- Experience working as CI Engineer implementing change working with Lean techniques, 5 Whys, Deeming cycles, Line balancing
- Experience working within fast paced Manufacturing environments
- Hands on attitude with an ability to drive change
- Ideally you will have a Lean Six Sigma qualification
- Ideally you will be qualified HNC minimum within an Engineering discipline
Why Should You Apply?
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent