We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse/Receptionist to join an award winning and modern dental practice in Weybridge area.
The practice is a patient focused, quality driven practice looking for someone who has a positive attitude and good communication skills to join a friendly multidisciplinary team in providing exceptional 1-to-1 care.
About the role:
- Full time or part time Permanent position available
- Working hours between – 08:00 – 18:00
- Brilliant pay rate: £11 - £15 per hour (depending on experience)
- ASAP Start
- Full training and induction to familiarise with the setting will be provided by a qualified Dental nurse
- Excellent working environment and atmosphere
- Independent Dental Practice
- State of the art dental equipment on site
- Mixed NHS and Private Practice
- Fantastic team of clinicians and support staff
- 4 surgery practice
- Car parking available
- Easily commutable from Central London
- Visiting Specialists on site
- Air-conditioned surgeries
- Fully qualified nursing team to support the dentist
- Lots of support and development opportunities available
- Well spoken, presentable and with nursing experience, with a view to a long term appointment
- Developing skills in treatment coordinating (opportunity for progression also)
- Marketing and business development
- Coordinating with existing team
- Excellent IT and social media skills
- Excellent presentation and time keeping
- Excellent people skills and ability to manage challenging situations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Desire to learn and improve Full training and support will be provided.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing