Contract: Contract until 31 Dec 2021
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am- 5:15ph
The role of the Sales Executive includes:
- To successfully and strategically manage a portfolio of corporate customers through the selling and development of financial/fleet products and services to ensure maximum retention and development of the business for the future profitability and growth.
- Builds strong relationships with a portfolio of existing and new customers across the Corporate, International and Public Sector channels, supporting with their car and LCV quote to order requirements.
- Deliver & exceed Targets set & agreed by the business - Order, Portfolio, Margin, FSI & KPI targets.
- Responsibility of ensuring that quotations and orders are compiled accurately and fit for customer purpose, with duty of care requirements considered.
- Build and develop strong external relationships with our Preferred Dealer Network and LCV Supplier Network to ensure excellent service delivery to Alphabet customers
The successful sales executive requires:
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft Packages.
- Proven experience and knowledge within a sales and customer service environment.
- Previous experience in Internal Sales and or Customer Service role is desirable.
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Financial Services industry is desirable.
- Sales through service attitude with proficient telephony skills.
- Ability to accurately handle and understand numerical data for quote to order process and reporting purposes.
- Desire to expand commercial awareness.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other