Your role will be to contribute to the supplier quality, internal quality, customer quality as well as regulatory and compliance activities. You will come from a similar engineering background, with a lot of passion for quality and process improvements.
This is a 9 months fixed-term contract, based at our site in Havant.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Working closely with interfacing departments on process validation, control and procedural improvements
- Investigating quality issues, understanding component interaction, driving to root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Developing relationships, working with suppliers and internal departments to improve the overall end to end process
- Managing the calibration of instruments used in manufacture / validation / inspection
- Conducting risk assessments
- Developing protocols for inspection and evaluation of data
- Advising and training colleagues on aspects of quality management
- Internal auditing / preparing reports to evaluate effectiveness of quality systems
- Work collaboratively with wider teams to reach common results and goals
- Providing support for customers in terms of complaint handling, customer returns and ongoing quality support
What will convince us:
- HNC/HND/Degree in quality, biotechnology, engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of ISO9001 and requirements / regulations of the biotech industry
- Trained auditor qualification preferred
- Strong experience in working in low volume high value engineering/manufacturing
- Understanding of pressure vessels / specialist mechatronic equipment is preferred
- Experience in conducting risk management evaluations, root cause analysis and leading Six Sigma projects
- Experience in using ERP (ideally SAP)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of producing comprehensive technical reports
- Capable of working collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
In order to commence working with us, the successful candidate will need the right to work in the UK.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the role requirements, please apply and I will be in touch for a further conversation.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other