We are working for a highly established and world class engineering company in the design and manufacture of engineered products for a range of industry sectors, in their search for a Production Controller due to growth in the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a secure business offering the flexibility for growth and career.
Job Description of a Production Controller
- Control, schedule and plan the flow of work within the Business Unit.
- Maintain MRP order book and MRP systems, keeping them up to date and accurate.
- Collate and review current stock / WIP levels in line with business targets.
- Establish priorities for specific customer orders and assist with planning spares requirements to meet customer demands.
- Determine capacity requirement to ensure customer delivery dates are met.
Skills & experience of a Production Controller
- Experience of working in a planning/commercial role in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced user of Excel & ERP Systems to support operational requirements.
- Ability to plan and manage operational resources effectively, re-assessing and updating forecasts as required.
- Excellent confidence and communication to speak to all stakeholders of the business.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for an established, secure company.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing