KM Education Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Traineeship Tutor / Assessor
Location: Remote Online based (Occasional f2f team meeting when required in line with covid measures)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits package
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Deliver Traineeships programmes online to learners in a workshop/group and 1-1 setting, encompassing Functional Skills, Employability and a vocational pathway such as Customer Service, Business Administration, Digital Skills.
- Complete Individual Learning Plans and ensure learning is completed for every element of the Traineeship Programme.
- Provide advice and guidance, monitor and review learners’ progress.
- Utilise online tools, interactive sessions, webinars and remote learning to deliver engaging teaching and learning sessions.
- Carry out a thorough induction and initial assessment, establishing the correct level and qualification for the learner’s needs and ability.
- Contribute to on-going development of schemes of work, lesson plans and support the development of an engaging learning model.
- Monitor and manage learner attendance and time keeping.
- Review, mark, assess and give feedback on learner’s work.
- Recognised Assessors Award – CAVA, TAQA or equivalent.
- Ideally hold a teaching qualification such as PTLLS or above/equivalent (not essential).
- Must have experience of delivering Traineeship programmes to learners aged 16-24, including the delivery of Functional Skills, Employability and a vocational pathway such as Customer Service, Business Administration and Digital Skills.
- Excellent IT Skills with online delivery experience.
- Hold Functional Skills Level 2 for Maths OR English, OR hold GCSE Maths AND English A.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education