Business Development Representative - Italian (Fluent)
The area: Google Cloud
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Google Cloud Business Development Representative (BDR), you will play a key role in the Sales Organization. In collaboration with your assigned sales team, you will identify, qualify, and nurture cloud computing opportunities. Your role is to identify and generate high quality pipeline for our Field sellers so they can ultimately meet or exceed their goals. You'll gain a deep understanding of how our solutions can solve our customers digital problems. This will help you develop strong qualification and sales skills to help you build your career path into sales roles.
- Generate sales demand with prospects and existing customers via Google Meet (Video Conferencing), phone, email and social selling to identify, qualify and nurture sales opportunities
- Work collaboratively and proactively with Sales teams and support them in reaching their targets
- Engage with C-Levels, IT Directors and business decision makers to penetrate strategic accounts with high potential revenue for Google Cloud
- Learn and implement solution selling campaigns mapping Google Cloud solutions against customer’s business imperatives particularly as it relates to Digital Transformation
- Maintain the business opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates on opportunities driven by the BDRs in the Google Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics: Primary - Pipeline Creation, Pipeline Qualification Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience in sales development, relationship management or marketing department a must.
- Fluency in Italian
- Experience in technology sales and CRM tools
- Being performance oriented motivated by sales/activity targets
- Being self motivated and of a proactive nature Preferred qualifications:
- 2 years experience and track record in reaching and exceeding sales related goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products
- Ability to operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a crossfunctional/matrixed environment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales