Various Manufacturing Roles
Welders (MIG), Fabricators, Press Brake Operatives & Mechanical Assemblers
3 months contract / TTP
£12 p/h (PAYE)
This business provides a full turnkey service to a range of clients in the various industries. This includes the design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning of the entire plants, including conveyors and special purpose machinery. Working with several global companies and their turnover has tripled over the last 10 years. They are now looking to recruit for Multiple roles on their shop floor to deal with an upturn in orders. If you have any of the skills listed above, please get in touch ASAP!
This role could involve:
- Mechanical assembly and fitting of machinery
- MIG Welding
- Fabricating sheet metal (3mm – 20mm)
- Reading and working from Engineering drawings
- Use of Saws, Drills, Sanders and Grinders & general hand tools
- Reporting of stock shortages, poor quality stock and any changes noticed
- Setting & operating a Press Brake
- Using a Guillotine
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- 2 years’ + experience of MIG Welding
- Can work from Engineering drawings
- Strong fabrication skills
- Has worked with sheet metal
- Has been involved in the manufacture of relevant machinery
- Able to adhere to the company’s quality standards
- Can set and operate a Press Brake
- Has used a Guillotine
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Overtime available.
- Possibility of contract extensions / TTP opportunity
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call Jack on 07814 889567. Alternatively, please send your CV to [email protected] or visit to see all our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet