Network Permit Officer needed in Bournemouth £20ph PAYE - Reference:5170053
Working mainly from home but would require some office working if and when able.
- Set realistic licensing conditions for street works activity that seek to minimise disruption to the travelling public (including all classes of road user).
- Identify departures from the agree conditions, challenge practices and raise appropriate penalties and/or additional permitting or other charges.
- Analyse and interpret complex information in order to prepare reports, plans and a range of written material in order to deliver priorities and ensure activities within the service are conducted professionally.
- Share open and honest feedback in a constructive manner.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively with a range of customers and create effective working relationships.
- Maintain key working relationships with internal customers, team colleagues and external partners/ organisations.
- Co-ordinate processes and systems in relation to work flow management present information and recommendations in a focussed and engaging way.
- Responsible for regularly handling, processing and storing confidential information relating to the service.
- Supports equality and diversity and respects customers, clients and other members of staff regardless of gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic origin.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services