Secondary LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed for a special needs school in South Shields
A Special Needs School in South Shields are looking for an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant who has experience working in an SEND school as well as supporting secondary ages students. The children have a variety of needs and the school needs someone who is experienced with EBD.
The post will involve small group work and supporting secondary pupils on a one to one basis.
The post is a full-time position and will commence as soon as possible.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- NVQ Level 3(or equivalent) Qualified
- Minimum of 6 months experience in an SEND school
- Able to adapt to all environments
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education