Committee officer needed in Worcester £11.50ph ref 419556
Full time hours on a temporary basis
- To support in the provision of a comprehensive service for the constitutional processes (other than the overview and scrutiny function) including partnership arrangements, member and other bodies and appellate processes.
Responsibilities, duties and tasks:
- To ensure that all meetings within and related to the constitutional processes, (other than the overview and scrutiny function) and associated arrangements are organised, convened and serviced in accordance with statutory requirements and best administrative practice.
- To organise and attend meetings of member and other bodies and any associated agenda planning and briefing meetings.
- To prepare agendas, reports, minutes and related material, to the required quality standards, ensuring that all material incorporates full and relevant advice.
- Arising from such meetings to prepare correspondence, reports, briefing papers etc. including following up the implementation of recommendations.
- To undertake such related research as may be necessary in consultation with other officers and agencies as appropriate.
- To organise site visits and other events involving members as required.
- To liaise with the Democratic Governance and Scrutiny Manager in respect of work associated with specific meetings.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration