As Director, Master Planning, you will have overall responsibility for facility capacity planning in support of scenarios for schedule analysis and new investments.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Planning & Master Scheduling
- Integrated Master Schedule Development including resource loaded schedules
- Resource Planning in support of work force management and spatial analysis
- Proven leadership experience, ideally from a shipbuilding environment
- Demonstrated excellence in project management in a complex manufacturing environment
- Significant depth and experience in utilizing relevant I.T. systems associated with planning and project management (i.e. Primavera, Earned Value Management systems)
- Strong understanding of planning fundamentals for shipbuilding programs including build strategy development, facility and shop floor planning
- Relevant Post- Secondary Education
- Attractive lifestyle - warm sunny summers for surfing / beach hopping and cold snowy winters for snowboarding / skiing
- Affordable accommodation - beautiful spacious properties; choose from overlooking a lake, being nestled in woodland or downtown in the lively city centre
- Social life - a big city with a small town feel
- Education - excellent facilities including a large number of schools and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only 2 hours by plane to New York and a direct 6 hour flight from the UK
With 8 years' experience in recruitment, I have personally supported more than 50 families in their move to Canada over the last 6 years. Having also lived overseas as a child and into adulthood, I understand how daunting it can be to transform your life and consider relocating. To find out more information, contact me on:
T: +44 (0) 1489 898136
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security Clearance and U.S International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other