£10.50 p/h increasing to £11.33 after 12 weeks
6 Months Temp to Perm
Our client manufacturers large industrial material handling and processing equipment to clients in construction, manufacturing, shipping, transport, mining and more. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking for a Stores Administrator with experience working in manufacturing/engineering environments.
The role of the Stores Administrator will include:
- Various admin tasks
- Updating CRM computer system and Excel spreadsheets
- Creating reports on incoming and outgoing goods
- Creating parts pack sheets for the manufacturing teams
- Work closely with stores operatives
The successful candidate will come with the following skills/experience:
- Strong admin skills
- Previously working in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Competent using Microsoft applications and previously used some form of CRM system
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Long term/permanent opportunity
- Early finish on Fridays
- Immediate start
- Progression opportunities
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet