£12.50 p/h rising to £13.20 p/h after 12 Weeks
6 Months Temp to Perm
North West Leicestershire
My clients are a leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery predominantly used in the processing of construction materials . They operate globally and have over 10,000 staff worldwide. This company maintain a healthy pool of projects despite the global pandemic and need to add to their existing team to cope with an upturn of work at Leicestershire site. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company and start a career within the business.
The role will include:
- Working from engineering drawings
- Creation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, and machine sections
- Building a variety of bespoke parts daily – hardly ever the same build twice
- Sourcing the required parts and tools required for the particular task
- Using of hand tools
- Quality inspection of parts to ensure correct assembly.
What are looking for in a candidate:
- Able to work from engineering drawings
- 2yrs plus experience in the assembly of machinery
- High quality of work
- Abel to cope with challenging and varied builds on a daily basis
- Can work autonomously
What the company will offer the successful candidate:
- A career opportunity with a global business
- The chance to develop new skills and progress whilst you work
- Great working environment with a friendly team
- The opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to [email protected] or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet