Are you looking for your first step on the ladder to progress into teaching or a therapy-focused role?
Perhaps you are an experienced SEN Learning Support Assistant and you're looking for a new setting within an SEMH setting?
A well established school for young people with additional needs such as ADHD and/or Autism are welcoming applicants who are able to demonstrate a good academic background, along with the characteristics of resilience, empathy, creativity and problem-solving. You will be working with children with varying cognitive behaviours which will require you to develop a strong rapport with the children to enable you to understand their triggers and what captures their imagination.
You will benefit from:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Term time working hours
- Excellent experience to further your career
- Supporting creative and safe environments
- Helping the children with completing academic tasks
- Working with the teacher to prepare and execute activities
- Liaising with other staff members to manage challenging behaviour
You will be able to evidence:
- Your eligibility to work with children (not on the barred list)
- A DBS check (we can support you with an application for one)
Apply for this role today or call Hello Education Middlesbrough for more information.
Reference ID: BHV6
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £300.00-£375.00 per week
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education