An unmissable opportunity has become available for an Estate Agent Sales Manager to join this highly regarded independent Estate Agent in Chinnor. This reputable Estate Agent brand has gained an enviable market share and is now looking to recruit a proven, hands on Estate Agent Senior Negotiator/ Sales Manager to take the reins and drive the business to further success.
The successful Estate Agent Sales Manager will have experience in a similar role within the local area, you will have in depth local knowledge and experience of how the market is performing alongside excellent man management skills, training, mentorship and the ability to gain the best from your team.
The Estate Agent Sales Manager will be an instrumental appointment and as such a natural drive, passion and self starter attitude is needed coupled the ability to think outside of the box and generate new, innovative ideas to build business.
Estate Agent Sales Manage r– Experience Needed
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Natural leaderships and sales ability is essential
- The ability to identify business opportunities and put them in to practise
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and a natural manager
- You will have excellent organisational skills
Estate Agent Sales Manager – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage / Car Allowance / Company car
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Branch Manager eager to join a fantastic local brand.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property