Do you have experience of working in Property Sales AND Lettings?
Are you looking for your next career move?
KM have an exciting opportunity for an Estate Agent / Property professional who has experience of both Property Sales and Lettings, with a genuine interest in the training and development of others, to train and work as an Assessor of Property Apprenticeships.
Role: Estate Agency Trainer / Assessor
Location: London - Remote / Online delivery (Some face-to-face delivery required when Covid restrictions ease)
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Package includes: Equipment, Excellent holiday entitlement, Pension, healthcare + much more
Term: Full time and permanent
Essential Criteria to apply;
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Sales Negotiator or Senior Negotiator (within an estate agency) with experience of BOTH Property Sales and Lettings (including house valuations).
- Happy to work remotely / online and plan own diary
- Happy to deliver and support learners with Maths, English and ICT to level 2 (training will be provided for trainee Assessors)
- Full driving licence and use of a vehicle for travel when required
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship in; Sale of Residential Property and Residential Property Lettings to levels 2/3
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications
- Deliver engaging and inspiring learning to individuals in a group or 1-1 setting.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent