As a result of increased demand, our client a globally operating business, is seeking to grow their Cloud Infrastructure team. This Cloud Engineer job role will be based from their offices in Newcastle, though fully remote currently.
This Cloud Engineer role will join a well established team tasked with the design, build and operation of scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions for end clients hosted in Azure and their Hybrid-Cloud solution. You will therefore have a solid understanding of cloud fundamentals including deployment methods, security of cloud solutions and cost management and use these to continually improve the clients' infrastructure.
You will work across a portfolio of clients to deliver and support solutions with Windows, Linux and Cloud varying from traditional infrastructure to cloud native, from Active Directory to Machine Learning and Enterprise Migrations to Mission Critical Application Hosting.
You will deploy core Azure solutions across the Azure platform (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions - experience in AWS and GCP beneficial
- Operating Systems: Windows; Linux
- Familiar in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- Familiar with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Familiar with Azure Security components such as Azure Security Centre and Sentinel
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Certifications: Az-100 and Az-101
- Sound communication skills comfortable facing both internally and externally
- Passionate and inquisitive mindset, able to solve complex technical problems
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other