Brokerage Officer needed in Wiltshire paying £12.69 per hr PAYE Ref: 418859
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Undertake sourcing for goods and / or services, running RFQs and tenders, using dynamic purchasing systems and existing frameworks, in accordance with Client, national and EU procurement requirements with limited support or guidance.
- Consider options and resource creatively in order to ensure best value and customer centered packages of care are successfully sourced.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with commissioners and social care operational teams to ensure that brokerage activity meets their needs and corporate requirements
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with service providers and care managers to ensure the service procurement is as swift and seamless as possible, providing information required and aiming to resolve any delays.
- Undertake discussions with providers around less complex negotiations, or support senior colleagues with more complex negotiations, with service providers utilising relevant tools and data in order to raise effective challenges.
- Using knowledge of relevant policies, processes and legislation, interpret requests from other professionals (via email, telephone and face to face contacts), undertake required research and provide outcome focused responses.
- Confidently use Care First/Liquid Logic and other systems to ensure that service package data is accurately recorded in accordance with agreed processes and ensure that all confidential data is stored securely in line with agreed processes
- Issue and update paperwork/contracts/systems in an accurate and timely way, using relevant applications
- Using systems, data and local knowledge, contribute to an understanding of likely shortfalls in service capacity or resources and support brokerage and commissioning colleagues in developing and delivering plans to meet this shortfall
- The ideal candidate will have experienced within brokerage and/or commissioning in adult services/public sector environment There will be options for remote working and WFH but with flexibility to visit and go into hubs when needed.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services