Consistent Recruitment is currently partnered up with a Family run thriving manufacturing company in their search for a Trainee Area Sales Manager. You will be working in the construction/retail industry and your target market will be retail, Interior designers, and trades.
This role would suit someone who has experience working in a sales environment in retail and wants to move their transferrable skills and business acumen over to an Area Sales role. You will be covering the South East which includes the following postcodes SE, W, SW, WC, EC, PO, GU, BN, RH, TN, CT, ME, SL, TW, KT, CR, SM, BR, DA, RG and SO
Full training is provided here along with a strong onboarding process to make sure that you feel part of the team and understand your target market and entire product range quickly, these are all designed and manufactured onsite so you will be learning from the best.
This role is homebased but for 4 days of the week you will be on the road, conducting territory management and visiting your target market to bring the products into their retail space.
You will be supporting your clients in regard to merchandising the products in their space and training the staff to ensure they are the best equipped to maximise the sale of the product to their customers.
- Identifying potential Customers
- Contacting pipeline with a view to booking an appointment
- Conducting face to face meetings
- Selling the benefits of your products
- Supporting with merchandising of the product instore
- Training internal staff and supporting to enable them to maximise profits
- Increasing the turnover of your patch
- Maximising the product range with each client
What I need from you;
- Clear communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Clean driving licence with no points (Full UK Driving licence)
- Proven experience of increasing turnover in a retail environment
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Good geographical knowledge
- Merchandising experience
- Starting salary of £25,000
- Commission (Target Driven Bonus)
- Salary increments
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Company car provided, business mileage paid
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone, and printer provided
- Wellness package
- Company events
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission, bonus, Wellness Package, company car, laptop, iPad, printer, pension
- Industry Sector Sales