Position Technical Co-Ordinator
Salary £50k - 55k
My client is an award-winning residential consultancy that operates in London and the South East.
They have built a fantastic reputation within the residential sector where they have successfully delivered 1,000's of projects for private & public sector clients mainly on new build and refurbishment projects.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking to hire a technical coordinator to provide technical management on residential projects from inception through to completion.
The role will be the main technical position within the division; you will be reporting to the divisional director. They are an equal opportunities employer.
Your main duties will involve;
- Deal with/organise all pre-contract investigations, surveys & other DD issues required by Clients, including sustainability issues.
- Attend design meetings, audit projects & ensure compliance with client’s requirements.
- Manage maintain and review information submittals
- Liaise with design and consultancy teams
- Prepare performance specs, RDS etc.
The successful candidate will come from a design/technical background and will have experience working in the residential sector either for a main contractor, a developer, a consultancy, a specialist façade subcontractor, or an architectural practice. They will have worked on projects from inception through to completion. They will be able to travel to north Kent and south east London for client and site meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical coordinator/ Project Architect to take a step up into becoming the main technical contact within a division.
You must be eligible to work in the U.K.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction