HR Change Manager needed in London £19.96ph ref 010270
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
Provide timely expert HR advice and development policy and reward matters relating to both case management and change implementation.
• Advise on queries relating to HR project functions and act as escalation points for HR Consultants / Directors for their queries.
• Support the Head of ER and working closely on advising and development of Policy and Rewards matters including servicing the clients with HR interventions across the organisation and when required the handling of high profile HR cases
• Collaborate with all the HRBP’s in the review, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Provide KPI’s and project reports on ER/HR management data and trends.
• Advise Directorates Management Teams and managers relating to the Change Project in line with the HR service standards with particular emphasis on revising and development new policy and reward interventions.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources