Based in Trafford and the hourly rate is £20.00ph
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0004 4914/ 1
Our client is looking for a HR Consultant. To help support and provide the strategic interface between HR and schools/Directorates to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective front line delivery in services.
- To work in partnership with Schools, Service Managers, Directors and Clients to provide professional customer focused HR advice, coaching and solutions that support the business in the identification and management of workforce issues and organisational change processes.
- To support the work of HR Business Partners to ensure efficient processes are in place to manage staff resources efficiently and effectively
- To manage the expectations of Managers and Directors in Services and broker services from the GM Shared Services or Workforce and Core Strategy Team.
- To establish working relationships with Managers and ensure that they are enabled to manage their teams more effectively.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered.
- To provide project management support and HR expertise to specific workforce related projects.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services