Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a prestigious, growing organisation with a rich heritage. It’s a role that’s been done for the last 3 years and the foundations have been firmly laid for the right person to come in and take over.
The role is based in Coventry although there will be some travel to London and other sites across the UK. It’s a standalone role working closely with a highly experienced and respected team.
You’ll be responsible for the forecast model and report – re-model the forecast when data is published and create subsequent quarterly forecast reports. Feedback findings to the Forecast Panel.
Liaise with third party market data service provider to develop the Index.
There’s a lot of reporting within this role, weekly and monthly reports to be produced with some more adhoc reports.
- High level Economics or Statistics Degree or similar academic training.
- Experience in data/statistical analysis and some experience of setting up data analysis and usage processes.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications – particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Competent and methodical organiser and administrator with strong attention to detail
- Able to plan own workload priorities and work within deadlines.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Have good English literacy, communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to be flexible and help in a small team.
Get in touch with Adam at Stirling Warrington to discuss this opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other