MFL Teacher (Spanish & French - KEY Stage 3)
Milnthorpe, Secondary School
7th June until the end of the academic year.
Are you an experienced French & Spanish Teacher? Can you teach French and Spanish to Key Stage 3 ?
Are you available to work after the May half term?
Vida are now looking for an experienced French & Spanish Teacher to teach Key Stage 3 French and Spanish and some year 9 numeracy & literacy, to work at a secondary school in Milnthorpe, Cumbria.
We are seeking the following;
- Talented and ambitious teacher seeking an opportunity to work in a fantastic school.
- The role is available on a fulltime basis and applications are welcome from newly qualified French & Spanish Teachers or experienced MFL teachers
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, passionate and ambitious MFL Teacher with excellent knowledge of KS3 and someone who can teach some year 9 numeracy & literacy.
- A dynamic and ambitious MFL Teacher with a genuine passion for teaching and learning.
For this role, applicants who apply will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification
- A current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
If you do have experience as a Teacher in a school setting and are now looking for a post, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date CV for review.
Newly qualified Teachers and experienced Teachers alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools. We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
Vida are an agency that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of our staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS check, full work history, references and an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year