Italian speaking Technical Support Analyst / Helpdesk. This award-winning systems company seeks a technically-minded, customer support professional to join a dedicated service desk. This helpdesk role focuses on supporting a range of advanced imaging systems & associated IT for a wide client base across Europe. The position requires fluent Italian and English language skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a professional, structured and fast-paced environment where you settle and develop your technical skills.
Italian speaking Technical Support Analyst – the Role:
- Will have the depth and scope to keep you interested, with continual training.
- Working in a service desk environment, you will be using structured fault-finding & troubleshooting support methods to solve a variety of issues on advanced scanning and imaging devices, together with the ‘IT’ surrounding the systems.
Italian speaking Technical Support Analyst – the Person:
- The client is seeking a professional and confident candidate with strong customer service skills and technical ability, who is seeking a career role in a more technical environment, where they can further their skills.
- Fluency in Italian is necessary for this role, with any additional languages (e.g. Spanish or French) useful.
- Candidates should have a passion for technology and possess a level of hardware experience, understanding the functions of various components (e.g. perhaps you can build PCs or have some other electro-mechanical experience, even as a hobbyist), but the key here is the desire to learn.
All-in-all this is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy environment where you can employ and develop your skills. The company offers room for career advancement. A range of benefits on offer, including pension and health-related. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
To £25,000 + range of benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Some Secondary School Coursework