Electrical Fitter/Machine Wireman – Letchworth Garden City
£18 p/h (Ltd/Umb)
Outside of IR35 so lTD companies welcome
The Electrical Fitter will be responsible for the following.
- You will be working from a set of schematic and layout drawings.
- You will be building panels from scratch and drilling, tapping the back plates and putting in trunking.
- Your role will involve putting in electrical components such as circuit breakers, fuses, PLCs, power supplies and motors.
- You will be wiring all panels whereby you will be partaking in crimping, soldering, terminating and stripping down the wires.
- You will be fitting basic mechanical parts, conduit, trunking, brackets and framework.
- Machine wiring -wiring in the completed control panels.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experience of panel wiring and machine wiring and building panels from scratch.
- Be able to read and work from schematics and general engineering drawings.
- Have an electrical qualification.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates.
- Immediate start.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
This business Designs and manufactures special purpose machinery for the medical industry. They have grown massively over the years and now boast world renowned clients from across the globe. They are now looking to hire an Electrical Fitter.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected]. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet