Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Functional Consultant – MS Partner – up to £65k
Pearson Carter have recently partnered with a growing Microsoft Gold Partner who are expanding their Dynamics and Power Platform delivery function. Their current growth goals require bringing in 5 Functional Consultants into their team.
Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Consultants from all levels are invited to apply.
Get in touch now to secure your interview slot!
- Customer business analysis, requirement gathering and defining.
- Designing and developing solutions based on D365.
- Implementation Dynamics CRM and Power Platform.
- Customising and configuring components of D365 to meet client requirements.
- Strong Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform experience.
- Knowledge of C# plug-in development and Azure.
- Strong interpersonal/client facing skills.
- Customisation and configuration experience.
- Goal of obtaining relevant Microsoft Certifications.
They offer an attractive salary of up to £65k depending on experience + Benefits.
This role is fully home based with the opportunity to travel to client site.
How To Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe.
Keywords: Business Applications Consultant, CRM Developer, Developer, Software Developer, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Platform
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet