A West End boutique firm, is looking for a resilient and articulate PA/Office Manager to support a senior level individual.
As well as providing PA support, you will also be required to deal with the smooth running of the office and greet guests when necessary. Therefore, this role would be suited to someone who is resilient and flexible with a real muck in attitude. In terms of the PA duties you will get involved in everything and be their real right hand; this will include diary and travel management, restaurant bookings, scheduling meetings/appointments, providing private PA support and running errands. For this role, it is important that you have the confidence and professionalism to liaise with individuals at all levels.
- Recent demonstrable experience in a senior level PA role within a finance company preferred.
- Muck in attitude and happy to help in any given tasks, no matter how small.
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable working independently.
- Confidence and resilience.
- Articulate and must comfortable liaising with HNWIs.
- Advanced level of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent