We are currently recruiting for a head chef manager based within a dementia/elderly care home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing every aspect of catering within the location, delivering a quality catering service in line with health, safety and hygiene requirements.
- Leading the catering team and managing performance.
- Maintaining compliance with food hygiene and health & safety standards.
- Controlling kitchen stock, equipment and resources within budget.
- Able to negotiate, influence, organize time and prioritize activities.
- Able to work in a pressured environment and produce meals based on implemented menus.
- Flexible, innovative and able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Basic computer knowledge.
If you uphold the skills then please contact Angharad on 01206 616171 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
If reaching you is difficult please state in your application cover note when we can reach you and we will be in touch
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)