We are currently recruiting for a support workers within a supported housing in Cambridge.
As a support worker you will be responsible for managing the project whilst on shift, taking full responsibility for managing the establishment and, most importantly, the welfare of the young people.
Support Worker – Person Specification
All applicants must be able to commit to 39 hours and 3 sleep ins per week. Overtime opportunities are available however these are to be agreed between the employee and the business. We do consider individuals to be contracted for 26 hours and 2 sleep ins per week.
Our shift pattern is flexible, with the rota being released every 6 weeks and will be given with notice. The usual shift is 9am – 10pm with a sleep in 3 times a week (totalling 39 hours) however this is flexible and different shifts will be rotored to consider for training and specific client requirements.
- Positive and non-judgmental value base
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to equality of opportunity to colleagues, service users and all external personnel
- Ability to represent the organization to outside bodies and those within local communities.
- Demonstration of a commitment to supporting and motivating young people
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing