Business Development Manager – REMOTE
South of UK (ideally)
Permanent – Monday to Friday
***MUST BE EXPERIENCED IN THE WATER INDUSTRY***
You will increase the company’s sales revenue and will be mainly required to head up new business.
- Meet agreed sales targets
- Identify opportunities for new business
- Identify new services to meet customer demands
- Provide support in the development of the sales data base
- Support the Operations team to negotiate contract extensions and price increases
- Strive to place the company as the client’s preferred supplier
- To maintain the highest standards of presentation, personal integrity, and customer support
- Strong sales experience, ideally with knowledge of the water treatment, wastewater or technology industry.
The Plus Points
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Company vehicle
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader where you will have the opportunity to progress your career. A competitive salary is on offer along with a generous range of perks.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Plus generous package
- Industry Sector Other