Profectus have a brand new position for a Technical Analyst / Pre-Sales role. Cyber Security and Pen Testing knowledge are required. Our client is a rapidly expanding Cyber Security organisation. They are in the process of doubling in size. The Technical Analyst / Pre-Sales position will be challenging, rewarding, and offer huge scope in terms of career progression due to the pace at which our client is moving operations forward. This position is remote for the time being due to Covid restrictions, longer-term the position will involve travel to client sites.
Our client is looking for a Technical Analyst / Pre-Sales individual who is confident in the following:
- Carrying out customer / client facing tasks.
- Has a very strong understanding of Cyber Security / Pen Testing
- Understands and is able to discuss the latest threats and vulnerabilities in the Cyber world
- Can deal with technical scoping of client engagements and arrange necessary calls accordingly.
- Show strong organisational skills in order to deal with incoming leads.
All in all our client is looking for a Technical Analyst / Pre-sales who has superb soft skills and feels at complete ease when dealing with customers. The technical knowledge and know-how for this Technical Analyst / Pre-Sales role are also vital. If you’re a people person with Pre-Sales experience who’s passionate about Pen Testing quite simply you are the Technical Analyst / Pre-Sales candidate we want to hear from.
Willingness to undergo SC clearance is required due to the sensitive nature of the work our client undergoes on a day to day basis.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
'A' level/Higher or equivalent