Job Title - Process Engineer
Salary - £28,000 to £32,000pa + Benefits and 5% Shift Allowance
Location - Eastleigh
Start - ASAP
My Client a specialist manufacturing facility, whom work out of Eastleigh, Hampshire, are currently looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join their team.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to apply engineering solutions to support and improve all aspects of the manufacturing in a 24-hour facility.
You would ideally be Degree Educated in a Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing discipline. However, you may have industry experienced working in other specialist manufacturing facilities dealing with metal and plastics.
Process Engineer main responsibilities:
- Use Lean/Six Sigma tools to continuously improve production.
- Identify and achieve material and productivity cost savings.
- Interpret design specifications and create clear process instructions.
- Technically support the introduction of new materials.
- Commission new manufacturing equipment.
- Support daily operations, including fault finding and problem solving.
- Assist in preventative maintenance and safety inspections.
- Develop the tooling and equipment supply chain.
- Produce CAD drawings to communicate to external resources and subcontractors.
- Complete monthly reports and monitor relevant key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Establish and maintain technical and training documentation.
- Support the NOVO continuous improvement process
Process Engineer Qualifications/Experience:
- Ideally educated to Degree level or above in an Engineering/Technical discipline.
- Previous experience in a continuous improvement manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of OEE, Kaizen, six-sigma, 6S, SPC, and SMED would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of audits, health and safety, environment and COSHH.
- Confident to co-ordinate with cross functional teams.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other