This role is INSIDE IR35
Pay rate: £40-£50 ph Umbrella (£34.10-£42.63 ph PAYE)
Role based in West Midlands with some WFH as agreed.
Specification: Functional Safety Engineer - Electronics
Electronics development, Functional Safety, Automotive
Senior Electronics Safety Engineer.
Your tasks as Senior Electronics Safety Engineer:
- Provide day-to-day Functional Safety Engineering support, for Electronics programs, by performing safety analysis and preparing safety reports (in support of safety work packages)
- Perform Failure Analysis and evaluation of Hardware Architectural Metrics for electronic designs using FMEA, FTA and FIT analysis methods.
- Create electronic PCB designs to meet the safety requirement needs.
- Promote compliance of Engineering with safety process.
- Communicate status and risks to customers, project managers and safety managers
Your profile as Senior Electronics Safety Engineer:
- University Degree in Electronics
- Relevant experience in electronics development role, preferably in automotive sector with safety application
- Knowledge of functional safety standards such as ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 and their practical application in product development preferred
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent language skills in English; willingness to travel occasionally
MIT: FUSA, Electronics, 26262
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other