Based in Stroud. Permanent role start at £37,890.
Employer Reference: 5170521
Our client is looking for a Principal ICT Officer – (Infrastructure).
The successful candidate will ensure the organisations IT infrastructure & network is fit for purpose, serviced appropriately and securely maintained and assist with implementing projects which will support long term goals and objectives.
They will be required to:
- Perform 3rd line Systems/Network Administration tasks as required.
- Manage and support SAN storage, server virtualisation & backup environments.
- Work with the systems development team to develop and deploy corporate applications through our virtual desktop environment
- Investigate & troubleshoot WAN & LAN issues, escalating with suppliers as appropriate.
- Pro-actively monitor and maintain a range of hardware & software using automated monitoring, patching & vulnerability scanning tools.
- To plan, manage and implement system and security updates, in line with government & industry standards.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet