SEMH Learning Support Assistant needed for a special needs school in Newcastle
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you experienced working with SEMH and have you worked in a special needs school?
Are you resilient and looking for a full time position?
A SEMH LSA / Social, Emotional and Mental Health Learning Support Assistant is required for long term supply cover in a SEMH school in Newcastle.
The role requires someone who has had extensive experience working with SEMH and someone who can work full time.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEMH LSA / Social, Emotional and Mental Health Learning Support Assistant will have:
- Extensive SEMH experience
- Positive approach to supporting students
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- Fantastic behaviour management skills
In return the successful SEMH LSA will receive:
- A great rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated SEND consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Kiya on 0191 691 5007 or email your CV to [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education