KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Sports and Fitness Tutor
Location: South Yorkshire
Type: Part Time, 20.5 hours per week (2.5 days PW - Wednesday 1/2 day and Thursday and Friday full days)
Pro Rata Salary: £12,190
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More!
- Deliver quality training and support learners through Level 3 Sport BTEC and Level 2 Fitness and Personal Training.
- Deliver Employability training and Functional Skills up to Level 2.
- Prepare and review session plans, schemes of work and teaching and learning materials through the use of initial assessments.
- To be instrumental in assisting the writing, design and development of the curriculum through planning time and standardisation meetings.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs and overcome barriers to learning.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help them realise their potential.
- Must hold a recognised teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or above.
- Hold own Functional Skills qualification in Maths and English at Level 2.
- Hold own qualification or certificate in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training.
- Strong classroom management experience
- Must hold experience of delivering BTEC L3 Sport.
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA
- Experience of motivating and engaging learners aged 16+ with barriers to learning
- Occupational competency within any of the following; Sports coaching, Fitness training and programming, Sports Psychology, Sport Nutrition, Athlete lifestyle, Technical and tactical skills in sport
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Part Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Education