The role of the Medical Information Analyst is to support Medical Information Services in Europe.
The analyst is responsible for:
- Responding professionally to medical/pharmaceutical queries from customer
- Recording all customer interactions on the database
- Handle calls requesting product information
- Answer calls in a polite manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handle of queries and providing accurate information.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Support the Medical Information organization with the maintenance of database.
- Escalate all relevant enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Bachelor degree in scientific/healthcare area
- Understating of healthcare systems
- Fluency in French, English (and Dutch fluency is a bonus)
- Strong Communications Skills
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook.
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Knowledge of customer center or medical information operational experience.
- Project management experience would be an advantage
Our client is an equal opportunities employer
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing