Responsibilities for the French and Arabic Agent:
- Answering requests from predominantly patients but also HCPs on technical issues relating to company medicines or device use compliantly
- Work with Marketing Affiliates on complaints metrics, tends and summary reports.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities and working practices.
- Cooperate with service quality investigations, monitoring, audits or inspections.
- Ensure complaints are treated and closed within timelines outlined in GQS-130 and local complaint procedures
- Following business procedures including adverse events and product quality complaints reporting to ensure regulatory compliance
- Escalate critical product complaints to the Local Quality Representative & the Local Responsible Complaint Person at Marketing Affiliates as per local process
- Ensure sufficient information is collected, stored and shared compliantly on customer feedback, customer or brand insights, patient stories or service successes for insights reports.
- Handle requests about company medicines or devices from the general public, HCPs or company sales/medical representatives on frequently asked questions or technical issues.
- Answer all contacts in a courteous, professional manner using predefined balanced, accurate and non-promotional answers/resources and knowledge systems.
- Ensure optimal customer experience (CX) for all customer contacts using advanced customer interaction skills in conjunction with excellent technological solutions skills.
- Documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Documenting all connected care related complaints steps in Trackwise system.
- Ensuring immediate notification of Affiliate Responsible Complaint Person/ Affiliate Responsible Quality Person where applicable as per local process.
- Fluent Arabic + fluent French
- Some business travel may be needed for business, team or project meetings
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing