The ideal candidate will provide services to ensure that project plans have achievable timescales and are accurately monitored and updated.
You will report directly to the Planning Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Enable Project Management to control the progress of contracts by identifying and producing integrated programmes of work (design, procurement, construction, commissioning, and handover), monitoring performance against plans and identifying problem areas and potential early warnings.
- Minimise company risk by identifying the critical path for contracts.
- Help the project team minimise company risk by identifying the critical path for contracts.
- Enable resource planning and levelling by appropriate resource analysis of contracts
- Detailed knowledge of the NEC contract and programme requirements
- Lead the planning section at contract / progress review meetings.
- Experience with working in the Water/Wastewater industry
- Civil Engineering or M&E or Building experience
- Possess a sound understanding of planning skills and programming
- A competitive salary
- Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other