Hello Education are seeking to recruit a dedicated and passionate Level 3 Teaching Assistant for a position beginning September in the Yarm area. The role is to work within a mainstream primary school supporting their Year 5 class. Applicants must be able to work as part of the wider team especially with the classroom teacher to create a productive and positive environment.
The position will include working independently with small groups of children using their own initiative to engage pupils with the task set. Classes are of mixed abilities which can include children with Autism and challenging behaviour.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a primary school
- Level 3 Teaching assistant certificate
- Previously working with pupils aged between 4-11 years old
- Amazing communication skills
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants with years of experience within the sector
- Connections to additional roles and user schools
To apply for the position, or for additional information, contact Sian on 01642 039888 and send an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education