A very renowned global financial organisation, in the heart of the City, is looking for an engaging and credible Team Assistant to provide meticulous support a large team of busy individuals, including ones at MD level.
It is essential that the successful candidate has previous experience dealing with multiple diaries, arranging complex international travel and processing expenses within a demanding environment. You will be the go to person within this team so it’s important you can also juggle multiple tasks and manage different working styles, as well as having the ability to push back when necessary. This is a role which will offer you exposure on a global scale and the chance to be engrossed in a vibrant team environment.
Additional duties will involve preparing presentations, collating meeting materials, scheduling conferences, liaising with administrative staff globally, greeting executives, assisting with team events, assisting with the onboarding process, ensuring the smooth running of the floor and taking incoming calls.
This role will be perfect for a resilient Team Assistant who thrives on a challenge and is comfortable within a dynamic team environment. In order to be responsive to the demands of this busy team, you will need to have countless awareness and be very proactive and adaptable to tight ever changing deadlines.
- Support a Team which consists of 40+ Professionals Including 9 MD's.
- Proactively schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
- Effectively manage diaries and the daily workflow flagging any deadlines/meeting clashes, print materials, booking rooms, providing directions/travel or dial in details as needed ahead of time.
- Responsible for keeping team schedules & calendars up to date, holidays/absences.
- Working as part of an established admin team and providing cover for absences.
- Liaising with admin assistants across the globe as well as facilities, post room and print room. Providing occasional support for visiting executives.
- Responsible for organizing team events.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and produce presentation books.
- Booking extensive domestic and international travel arrangements for the team - prepare detailed itineraries, including ad hoc taxis, airport cars, check-in on-line. (post Covid-19)
- Demonstrable PA and team support experience gained in a multinational organisation.
- High integrity, possessing personal resilience.
- Strong team player.
- Will act with discretion, diplomacy and demonstrate high levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrable multi-diary management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organisational, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and deliver to a high standard.
- Ability to work on own initiative, be pro-active, noticing opportunities to improve working practices.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent