KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Assessor - Management, Customer Service and Administration
Location: Stoke-on-Trent up to Manchester/Liverpool & surrounding areas (Delivery is currently home based / online due to Covid - some face to face is expected when Covid measures ease)
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 + BONUS
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Management (level 5), Customer Service and Business Administration (levels 2/3).
- Deliver full training and support learners through Functional Skills – Maths, English & IT up to level 2.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management, Customer Service and Business Administration (New Standards) up to level 5.
- Must hold relevant occupational experience in Management.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths, English and IT).
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education