This is a great opportunity to join a small team, working remotely but with a worldwide brand. 25 days holiday from day one plus bank holidays and flexible hours between 8.30-5pm. This role is a key part of the business and whilst the team is easy going and very knowledgeable, you will be working in a fast paced, ever changing environment. This is not a call centre but will involve call logging and scheduling. This team manages a small group of engineers but is responsible for a key part of the business so high standard and attention to detail is key.
Small Works Administrator
- A helpful and flexible attitude to handling technical /cost queries.
- Ability to spot the opportunities for margin improvement.
- Ability to work within a very flexible team where priorities and deadlines can change very quickly.
- Good verbal reasoning skills
- Adequate ongoing knowledge of regulatory industry standards
- Strong Administration Skills and experience and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To ensure that all estimates are processed efficiently, accurately and in a profitable, timely and technical manner and to support the administration activity of the Small Works team.
- Ensure all estimates are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with Account/ Sales Managers regarding technical and/or cost queries.
- Ensure all estimates are based on accurate product and price file information.
- Assist with ongoing project estimates.
- Ensure estimates are based sound engineering and profitable basis.
- Ensure all estimates are produced in a timely manner in line with company expectations.
- Use the relevant estimating package for all estimates and quotations produced.
- Use up to date written specifications for all estimate / quotations.
- Provide correct additional documentary evidence to support 3rd party quotations received.
- Liaise with the design department to provide accurate design drawings.
- Ensure all estimates are of a sound technical and engineering basis.
- Keep up to date with any changes to current regulatory bodies that company are members of
- Liaise with relevant departments within company to ensure all projects are processed in a professional manner.
- Support with completion of team administrative tasks as set by Small Works Manager
- All candidates should be made aware prior to interview that if successful, they will be subject to security vetting checks in line with industry standards (BS7858:2012). This includes a credit history check (to check for any financial sanctions i.e. active CCJ’s or other penalty), 5 year employment history check, terrorism check, Disclosure Scotland check and also two character references. Any aspect of the vetting which is not satisfactory will result in their employment offer being withdrawn. Candidates should not be referred to us who knowingly will not pass our security vetting checks.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration