Are you looking for your next career move?
KM have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assessor who is able to deliver the full Apprenticeship Standards in Recruitment Consultant up to Level 3.
Job Title: Assessor - Recruitment, Business Services and Learning Mentor
Location: South West (Home based / Online due to Covid - some face to face is expected when Covid measures ease)
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 + BONUS (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Recruitment, Business Services (Admin, Team Leading, Customer Service) and the new Learning Mentor Apprenticeship to Level 3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through Functional Skills – Maths, English & IT up to level 2.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Must hold solid occupational competency in a 360-Recruitment role either within a recruitment agency or HR role.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Recruitment and / or Business Administration, Team Leading and Customer Service up to Level 3.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths, English and IT).
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education